Ultimate wildlife experience and ideal for keen photographers, this 10 Day Safari covers some of the most remote and pristine wilderness areas of Southern Africa. Starting off from Lusaka Airport and ending at Victoria Falls Airport visit South Luangwa and then onto Mana Pools with the adrenalin capital of Victoria Falls as the cherry on the top.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Flat Dogs Camp Mid-range tented camp inside South Luangwa NP (Zambia)All Meals Included
4Caribbea Bay Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Lake Kariba (Zimbabwe)Breakfast Included
5-7Camp Zambezi Luxury tented camp inside Mana Pools NP (Zimbabwe)All Meals Included
8-9A'Zambezi River Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast & Dinner Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Falcon Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Falcon Safaris.