Explore Uganda's most diverse forest, trek mountain gorillas, track chimpanzee in Chamburu Gorge, game/bird watching in Queen Elizabeth National Park on a boat cruise. The Bwindi Impenetrable Forest the best spot for seeing a mountain gorilla family. Once you have your permit we traverse the rugged terrain and walk though awe inspiring jungle to where the gorillas were last spotted, then we track them (permits excluded). Gorillas aside, the birding is spectacular! Low season price quoted.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 10 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1The Boma Entebbe Luxury hotel in or near EntebbeBreakfast Included
2-4Buhoma Community Haven Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
5Ishasha Wilderness Camp Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) in or near Ishasha (Queen Elizabeth NP)All Meals Included
6-7Mweya Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NPBreakfast Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.