The tour starts and ends in Kigali but you will do the Gorilla tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable forest N.P. in Uganda. After 4 hours drive you will reach the enchanting Lake Mutanda on the edge of the forest. This is the perfect starting point for your Gorilla tracking and to relax with the best view overlooking the Virunga mountains.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Flame Tree Village Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Kigali (Rwanda)Meals at Own Expense
2-3Mutanda Lake Resort Mid-range lodge in or near Lake Mutanda (Uganda)All Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Matoke Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Matoke Tours.