Our eight day Kenyan safari takes you to the northern frontier country of Samburu, through the Great Rift Valley and finally through the Masai Mara, home of the Big Five. The Samburu Game Reserve is home to rare species such as the reticulated giraffe, the Somali ostrich and other animals that can withstand the hard, arid conditions. This is a tour for the entire family, including children and seniors!
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 4 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Samburu Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Samburu NRAll Meals Included
3Sweetwaters Serena Camp Luxury tented camp inside Ol Pejeta (Laikipia)All Meals Included
4Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge Luxury lodge inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
5Lake Naivasha Country Club Luxury hotel in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
6-7Ashnil Mara Camp Luxury tented camp inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Right Choice Tours & Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.