This incredible safari takes you to Uganda’s greatest wildlife destinations. Highlights include rhino tracking in Zziwa Rhino Sanctuary, game drives in Murchison Falls, Queen Elizabeth and Lake Mburu National Park, chimpanzee tracking in Kibale, gorilla tracking in Bwindi and much, much more.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Cassia Lodge Mid-range hotel in or near KampalaBreakfast Included
2-3Pakuba Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
4-5Crater Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
6-7Marafiki Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
8-9Gorilla Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Bwindi NP without fencesAll Meals Included
10Bunyoro Overland Resort Mid-range lodge in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
11Rwakobo Rock Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Crystal Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Crystal Safaris Ltd.