Our combination safaris offer guests the best of both worlds. From staying inside and experiencing the wildlife of the Kruger National Park to spending a night or two at a private lodge and all the comforts and fantastic wildlife sightings that accompany this experience. On this safari we include open vehicle drives and a sunset drive.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can depart any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Pretoriuskop Rest Camp Mid-range chalet inside Kruger NPDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: Meals at Own Expense
3Nkorho Bush Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Sabi SandsAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kruger Park Travel , not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kruger Park Travel .