Mellow Cape is a leisurely self drive tour. It, begins with Cape Town and meanders through the Winelands and the whale country around Hermanus. It continues along the scenic Route 62, a region of rolling countryside, fruit farms and country villages, to the Little Karoo. It continues with several days enjoying the varied delights of the Garden Route before ending with 2 nights on safari at one of the Eastern Cape's top private game reserves before ending at Port Elizabeth.
This luxury tour uses lodges and guest houses.
Drive a vehicle yourself and travel without a tour guide. Rental vehicle is included.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Four Rosemead Luxury hotel in or near Cape TownBreakfast Included
4-5Oude Werf Hotel Luxury hotel in or near WinelandsBreakfast Included
6-7Mosaic Lagoon Lodge Luxury lodge in or near HermanusAll Meals Included
8La Plume Luxury guest house in or near Oudtshoorn (Garden Route)Breakfast Included
9-11Periwinkle Lodge Luxury guest house in or near Plettenberg (Garden Route)Day 9: Breakfast Included
Day 10-11: Meals at Own Expense
12-13Kariega River Lodge Luxury lodge inside Kariega GRAll Meals Included
14End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Cedarberg Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Cedarberg Africa.