This 3 day Gorilla and Kigali City Tour to Rwanda is an interesting trip which involves tracking the rare mountain gorillas in Volcanoes National Park and also a hike to Dian Fossey grave of golden monkey tracking. Its starts and ends in in Kigali known as Africa’s cleanest city.
This budget tour uses hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Muhabura Hotel Budget hotel just outside Volcanoes NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Maranatha Tours And Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.