The Great Wildebeest Migration is the world’s immense movement of animals; over two million animals migrate from the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania to the greener pastures of the Maasai Mara National Reserve in Kenya during July through to October. The migration has to cross the Mara River in the Maasai Mara where crocodiles will prey on them. This is one of the highlights as the animals try and cross the Mara River alive.
Things to Consider
Large group tour
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
- A travel party of 1 or 2 people can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 7 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Mara Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
3Mara Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
4Mara Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Blue Ocean Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 7 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Blue Ocean Safaris.