An action packed primate and wildlife viewing safari in stunning South-Western Uganda. Your own privately guided tour to track Chimpanzees through the dense Kibale Forest, spot game on safari in Queen Elizabeth National Park and seek out the rare Mountain Gorilla in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. Round off the trip in beautiful Lake Mburo National Park before departing from Entebbe.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Karibu Guest House Mid-range hotel in or near EntebbeBreakfast Included
2-3Primate Lodge Mid-range cottage inside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
4Bush Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
5Ishasha Jungle Lodge Mid-range cottage in or near IshashaAll Meals Included
6-7Engagi Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Bwindi Impenetrable NP without fencesAll Meals Included
8Rwakobo Rock Mid-range cottage bordering Lake Mburo NP without fencesAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Experience Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.