An excellent addition to any safari for those wishing to add Gorilla tracking to their itinerary. There are many connections available to get you here and we can advise you on the best one. Departing Entebbe, a scenic light aircraft flight takes you to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest for two nights with Gorilla Tracking, optional hikes and a return flight to Entebbe.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Karibu Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near EntebbeBreakfast Included
2-3Buhoma Community Haven Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Experience Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.