Horizons of Kenya is one of the most popular safaris in Kenya, where lodges are stylish, guides are knowledgeable and scenery extraordinary. From gerenuk browsing vertically in the Samburu, to the resident hippos of the Mara River, this is an exhilarating Safari. Explore the amazing Kenyan terrain with ever changing flora and fauna, be prepared to be mesmerised by the natural beauty of Africa's best. Departs every Monday from Nairobi.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can depart any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Intercontinental Hotel Nairobi Mid-range hotel in or near NairobiBreakfast Included
2-3Samburu Game Lodge Luxury lodge inside Buffalo Springs NRAll Meals Included
4Treetops Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Aberdare NPAll Meals Included
5Lake Nakuru Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
6-7Keekorok Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Safarihub, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Safarihub.