Experience the magic of Uganda using both 4×4 vehicle and light aircraft. You’ll spend 3 nights in spectacular Murchison Falls National Park with your own driver-guide before flying South to track Mountain Gorilla in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. Lose yourself in the Wilderness of Ishasha – Queen Elizabeth National Park before flying back to Entebbe. The ultimate wildlife viewing safari.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Karibu Guest House Mid-range hotel in or near EntebbeBreakfast Included
2Budongo Eco Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
3Bakers Lodge Luxury lodge bordering Murchison Falls NP without fencesAll Meals Included
4Murchison River Lodge Mid-range tented camp bordering Murchison Falls NP without fencesAll Meals Included
5Karibu Guest House Mid-range hotel in or near EntebbeAll Meals Included
6-7Buhoma Lodge Luxury lodge inside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
8Ishasha Wilderness Camp Luxury lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Experience Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.