The 7 days safari in Uganda takes you to Bwindi impenetrable national park a home to the remaining endangered mountain gorillas in the mist. Queen Elizabeth National Park to experience variety of wildlife species, and visit to Kibale forest a home to 13 primates like the Chimpanzees, white and black Columbus, vervet monkeys and manageably! Crater lakes exploration and nature walks ending the trip with a visit to Lake Victoria and Kampala night life.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 20 people per group.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Hotel Acacia City Mid-range hotel in or near Entebbe AirportBreakfast Included
2The Gorilla Resort Mid-range tented camp bordering Bwindi NP without fencesDinner Included
3Gorilla Conservation Camp Mid-range tented camp bordering Bwindi NP without fencesDinner Included
4Kasenyi Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
5-6Rweteera Safari Park Budget lodge just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kibale Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kibale Tours.