This tour covers three major parks in Kenya. Amboseli National Park has unique landscape and besides wildlife, you will enjoy a clear view of M. Kilimanjaro. At Lake Nakuru, you will view the flamingoes and lastly Masai Mara you will have a chance to see the big five and also the wildebeest migration.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can depart any day
Can't be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
- Solo travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Sky Hotel Camp Mid-range hotel in or near NairobiBreakfast Included
2-3Kimana Tented Camp Budget tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
4Lake Nakuru Guest House Budget guest house inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
5-6Mara Springs Tented Camp Budget tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
7Carnelley's Camp Mid-range tented camp in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd.