This tour covers three major parks in Kenya. Amboseli National Park has unique landscape and besides wildlife, you will enjoy a clear view of M. Kilimanjaro. At Lake Nakuru, you will view the flamingoes and lastly Masai Mara you will have a chance to see the big five and also the wildebeest migration.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can depart any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Sky Hotel Camp Mid-range hotel in or near NairobiBreakfast Included
2-3Kimana Tented Camp Budget tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
4Lake Nakuru Guest House Budget guest house inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
5-6Mara Springs Safari Camp Budget tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
7Camp Carnelley's Mid-range tented camp in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd.