8-Day Amboseli Lake Nakuru Masai Mara Safari
$984 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
This tour covers three major parks in Kenya. Amboseli National Park has unique landscape and besides wildlife, you will enjoy a clear view of M. Kilimanjaro. At Lake Nakuru, you will view the flamingoes and lastly Masai Mara you will have a chance to see the big five and also the wildebeest migration.
Things To Consider
Small group tour*Max. 4 people
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can't be customizedThis tour can't be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can join this tour
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 1 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Kenya
- This tour starts and ends in Nairobi (Kenya) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Nairobi (City), Amboseli NP, Lake Nakuru NP, Masai Mara NR, Lake Naivasha & Lake Sonachi
- Activities: game drives
- Game drives: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle
- Getting around: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1:HennessisMid-range hotel located in or near Nairobi (Breakfast included)
- Day 2-3:Kimana Tented CampBudget tented camp located just outside Amboseli NP (All meals included)
- Day 4:Lake Nakuru Guest HouseBudget guest house located inside Lake Nakuru NP (All meals included)
- Day 5-6:Mara Springs Tented CampBudget tented camp located just outside Masai Mara NR (All meals included)
- Day 7:Carnelley's CampMid-range tented camp located in or near Lake Naivasha (All meals included)
- Day 8:End of tour (no accommodation)Breakfast & lunch included
- This tour is offered by Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd.