Stay within the Greater Kruger National Park, bordering the park without fences. The advantages of this tour over others are the variety of activities at an affordable price. Highlights of this tour incl. sunset drive, Bush braai (traditional meal) bush walks with an armed ranger, game drive, full day in the Kruger on an open game-viewer and highlights of the Panorama Route Blyde River Canyon. Meals according to your dietary requirements.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and chalets.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 10 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Minimum age of 3 years
The minimum age for this tour is 3 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Affordable Game Lodge Mid-range chalet bordering Greater Kruger without fencesDinner Included
2Treehouse Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Greater Kruger without fencesAll Meals Included
3Treehouse Lodge Mid-range lodgeBreakfast & Dinner Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kruger Park Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kruger Park Tours.