Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd
/5 – 377 Reviews
Your tour begins and ends in Nairobi – covering East Africa’s biggest and most famous national parks in between! You will see many wonders of the modern world, including the great migration of wildebeest from the Serengeti to Maasai Mara. You will journey into Uganda for gorilla trekking and enjoy relaxing time on Zanzibar beaches. This tour is a sure way to leave you with memories to last a lifetime!
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can depart any day
Can't be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
- Solo travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Sky Hotel Budget hotel in or near Nairobi (Kenya)Breakfast Included
2-3Mara Springs Tented Camp Budget tented camp just outside Masai Mara NR (Kenya)All Meals Included
4Golden Palace Resort Budget resortBreakfast & Dinner Included
5Hotel Paradise Mid-range hotel in or near Jinja (Bujagali Falls, Uganda)All Meals Included
6Lake Bunyonyi Mid-range resort in or near Lake Bunyonyi (Uganda)All Meals Included
7Lake Bunyonyi Mid-range resort just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
8Lake Bunyonyi Mid-range resort in or near Lake Bunyonyi (Uganda)All Meals Included
9Hotel Paradise Budget hotel in or near Jinja (Bujagali Falls, Uganda)All Meals Included
10Carnelley's Camp Mid-range tented camp in or near Lake Naivasha (Kenya)All Meals Included
11Carnelley's Camp Mid-range tented camp in or near Lake Sonachi (Kenya)All Meals Included
12L'Oasis Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Arusha (Tanzania)All Meals Included
13Savannah Serengeti Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Serengeti NP (Tanzania)All Meals Included
14Bougainvillea Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Ngorongoro (Tanzania)All Meals Included
15Whistling Thorn Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Tarangire NP (Tanzania)All Meals Included
16-19Zanzibar Ocean Blue Luxury hotel in or near Zanzibar (Tanzania Beaches, Tanzania)Breakfast & Dinner Included
20End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd.