Explore the famous Chobe National Park on a cruise along the Chobe River - a natural boundary between Botswana and Namibia. Thereafter, visit the Okavango Delta, a prime wildlife location in Botswana best for game viewing and bush experiences which include a helicopter flight over some of the most difficult to reach areas of the Delta.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Zambezi Queen Luxury safari houseboat in or near Chobe RiverAll Meals Included
4-6Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ker & Downey Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ker & Downey Africa.