Discover the true essence, diversity, and beauty that Botswana is renowned for. From one of the largest salt pans in the world, in Makgadikgadi, to the surprisingly contrasting wet and dry areas in Moremi and then onto the labyrinth that encapsulates the African Eden that is the Okavango Delta. Finally, gaze upon one of Africa's most beautiful rivers in the Chobe National Park. This experience is for those looking to get back in touch with nature and experience her raw, authentic beauty.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Nata Lodge Mid-range lodge outside Okavango DeltaBreakfast & Dinner Included
3-4Moremi Crossing Mid-range tented camp inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
5-6Rra Dinare Mid-range tented camp inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
7-8Chobe Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Chobe NPAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ker & Downey Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ker & Downey Africa.