9-Day Makgadikgadi, Moremi, Okavango & Chobe Experience
$5,361 to $8,799 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
Discover the true essence, diversity, and beauty that Botswana is renowned for. From one of the largest salt pans in the world, in Makgadikgadi, to the surprisingly contrasting wet and dry areas in Moremi and then onto the labyrinth that encapsulates the African Eden that is the Okavango Delta. Finally, gaze upon one of Africa's most beautiful rivers in the Chobe National Park. This experience is for those looking to get back in touch with nature and experience her raw, authentic beauty.
Things To Consider
PrivateThe tour is run for you exclusively *
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can book this tour
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 6 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Botswana
- This tour starts in Maun (Botswana) & ends in Kasane (Botswana) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Makgadikgadi Pans NP, Moremi GR (Okavango), Okavango Delta, Chobe NP & Kasane Airport
- Activities: game drives, evening/night game drives, walking safaris (with an armed guide), canoe/mokoro safaris & boat trip
- Game drives: open-sided 4x4 vehicle
- Getting around: open-sided 4x4 vehicle & air transfer
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1-2:Leroo La TauLuxury lodge located inside Makgadikgadi Pans NP (All meals included)
- Day 3-4:Camp XakanaxaLuxury tented camp located inside Moremi GR (All meals included)
- Day 5-6:Camp OkavangoLuxury tented camp located inside Okavango Delta (All meals included)
- Day 7-8:Chobe Game LodgeLuxury lodge located inside Chobe NP (All meals included)
- Day 9:End of tour (no accommodation)Breakfast included
- This tour is offered by Ker & Downey Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ker & Downey Africa.