This safari begins with game driving in South Africa and ends with several days of beach relaxation. This scenic, self-driving tour takes you from the Kruger Park to the Kingdom of Swaziland and northern KwaZulu Natal, staying in intimate game lodges and luxury retreats along the way. This is a great trip for keen game-viewers because it offers three contrasting game experiences. You will finish with four nights of relaxation in a luxurious coastal lodge in the secluded Mabibi bay.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Simbavati River Lodge Luxury lodge inside Timbavati NR (Greater Kruger, South Africa)All Meals Included
3-4Tanamera Lodge Luxury lodge outside Blyde River Canyon (Panorama Route, South Africa)Breakfast & Dinner Included
5-6Komati Tented Lodge Luxury tented camp inside Nkomazi GR (South Africa)All Meals Included
7Reilly's Rock Hilltop Lodge Luxury lodge inside Mlilwane WS (Swaziland)Breakfast & Dinner Included
8-9Leopard Mountain Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Zululand Rhino Reserve (South Africa)All Meals Included
10-13Thonga Beach Lodge Luxury hotel inside iSimangaliso WP (South Africa)All Meals Included
14End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Cedarberg Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Cedarberg Africa.