The tour will begin from Nairobi taking you through the Great Rift Valley to Lake Naivasha which is a fresh water lake and is home to hippos and diverse bird life that include Cormorants, Fish Eagles, Pelicans, Kingfishers, Grey-backed fiscal among others. You will also explore Lake Nakuru National park where you will have a chance to see rhino, water buck, giraffe, Zebra and a visit to the baboon cliff for the scenic view of the park before you depart for the renowned Maasai Mara game reserve.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Flamingo Hill Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Lake Nakuru NPLunch & Dinner Included
2-3Osero Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Australken Tours & Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.