Take a journey through three of the nine provinces of South Africa and into the extraordinary beauty of the Lowveld and escarpment. Visit the world renowned Kruger National Park as well as the third biggest canyon in the world, the Blyde River Canyon, part of the beautiful Panorama Route. We will enjoy the wilderness of Africa but also experience the caring hearts of people as we visit different wildlife rehabilitation centers.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
- Solo travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Swadini Mid-range lodge inside Blyde River CanyonLunch & Dinner Included
2Lion Tree Top Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Hoedspruit Endangered Species CentreAll Meals Included
3Letaba Camp Mid-range lodge inside Kruger NPAll Meals Included
4Skukuza Mid-range lodge inside Kruger NPAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Explendor Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.