Approximately 343 km North East of Nairobi lies the Samburu and Buffalo Springs National Reserves. A drive through the Rift Valley and the highlands takes you to these reserves which are unparalleled in Kenya for the number and diversity of its game. The safari then takes you through Aberdares National Park to Lake Nakuru and finally to the amazing Masai Mara.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Sarova Stanley Hotel Luxury hotel in or near NairobiDinner Included
2-3Samburu Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Samburu NRAll Meals Included
4Treetops Lodge Luxury lodge inside Aberdare NPAll Meals Included
5Lake Nakuru Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
6-7Masai Mara Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Reny Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.