A 10 day journey that will have you exploring the Makgadikgadi Salt Pans, Okavango Delta, Chobe National Park ending with the famous Victoria Falls. Fully reversible as well, this 10day journey will take you on experiences that will challenge you in some way, connect you with your surroundings and leave some kind of positive legacy behind. Go on game drives, mokoro safaris, quad biking, horse riding, boat cruises and guided tour of the Falls and the best part - interaction with meerkats!
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 10 years
The minimum age for this tour is 10 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Camp Kalahari Luxury tented camp (with rustic facilities) just outside Makgadikgadi Pans NP (Botswana)All Meals Included
4-5Sable Alley Luxury tented camp inside Khwai (Okavango Delta, Botswana)All Meals Included
6-7Ngoma Safari Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Chobe NP (Botswana)All Meals Included
8-9The Victoria Falls Hotel Luxury hotel in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ker & Downey Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ker & Downey Africa.