Flying into the Kruger Park from Johannesburg and then to Cape Town maximizes your safari time in the Kruger National Park. A Fly In Safari affords guests a very unique opportunity to fly directly into the Kruger National Park and be picked up and transferred in an open vehicle to the camp.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can depart any day
Can't be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Skukuza Rest Camp Mid-range chalet inside Kruger NPDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2-3: Breakfast & Dinner Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kruger Park Travel , not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kruger Park Travel .