Enjoy 7days/ 6nights of a classical Kenyan Safari. We take you to: Samburu, located on the banks of the Ewaso Ng’iro River, home of Kamunyak, a lioness famous for adopting oryx calves. Then to Aberdare (Treetops lodge provides excellent nighttime wildlife viewing). Then Lake Nakuru: a great chances on spotting rhinos here. Both the White and the Black rhinoceros. Concluding with the famous Masai Mara, well known for the great migration of Zebra's and wildebeests to and from the Serengeti.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Samburu Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Samburu NRDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Treetops Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Aberdare NPAll Meals Included
4Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
5-6Mara River Lodge Mid-range lodge outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Travel For Change Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.