Kick off at Amboseli, where you’ll have a spectacular view of Mt. Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa and the best place in Africa to get close to free ranging elephants. Move on to Lake Naivasha, a world class birding destination with a great range of wildlife. Wind up your tour at the mighty Masai Mara. You could also inculcate a visit to the Maasai people for a life changing cultural experience, where you’ll find their modesty and simplicity endearing.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Amboseli Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Amboseli NPLunch & Dinner Included
2Amboseli Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
3Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort Mid-range resort just outside Crescent IslandAll Meals Included
4-5Base Camp Mara Mid-range tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Travel For Change Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.