Kick off at Amboseli, where you’ll have a spectacular view of Mt. Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa and the best place in Africa to get close to free ranging elephants. Move on to Lake Naivasha, a world class birding destination with a great range of wildlife. Wind up your tour at the mighty Masai Mara. You could also inculcate a visit to the Maasai people for a life changing cultural experience, where you’ll find their modesty and simplicity endearing.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Amboseli Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Amboseli NPLunch & Dinner Included
2Amboseli Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
3Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort Mid-range resort just outside Crescent IslandAll Meals Included
4-5Base Camp Mara Mid-range tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Travel For Change Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.