Is this your first time traveling to Kenya? Start by visiting Amboseli National Park, where you’ll have a spectacular view of Mt. Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa and the best place in Africa to get close to free-ranging elephants. Move on to Lake Naivasha, a world-class birding destination with a great range of wildlife. Wind up your tour at the mighty Masai Mara. You could also inculcate a visit to the Maasai people for a life-changing cultural experience.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Amboseli Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Amboseli NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort Mid-range hotel in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
4-5Masai Mara Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Travel For Change Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.