Enjoy 8days/ 7nights of a more adventurous itinerary and amazing wildlife viewing in Kenya. We take you to: Tsavo West, a rugged wilderness and one of the biggest parks in Kenya. Then to Amboseli, famous for its big tusked Elepepants and a spectecular view on The Kilimanjaro. Then Lake Naivasha and: Hells gate park, which you can enter by bike or by foot and see the animals up close. Concluding with the famous Masai Mara, well known for the great migration. This itinerary is customizable.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Rhino Valley Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Tsavo West NPAll Meals Included
3-4Kibo Campsite Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
5Naivasha Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
6-7Osero Lodge Mara Mid-range lodge just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Travel For Change Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.