8-Day Africa's Elephants and Maasai Mara
$2,055 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
Enjoy 8days/ 7nights of a more adventurous itinerary and amazing wildlife viewing in Kenya. We take you to: Tsavo West, a rugged wilderness and one of the biggest parks in Kenya. Then to Amboseli, famous for its big tusked Elepepants and a spectecular view on The Kilimanjaro. Then Lake Naivasha and: Hells gate park, which you can enter by bike or by foot and see the animals up close. Concluding with the famous Masai Mara, well known for the great migration. This itinerary is customizable.
Things To Consider
PrivateThe tour is run for you exclusively
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Not for solo travelersCan't be booked by solo travelers
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 5 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Kenya
- This tour starts and ends in Nairobi (Kenya) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Tsavo West NP, Amboseli NP, Lake Naivasha & Masai Mara NR
- Activities: game drives
- Game drives: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle & pop-up roof minivan
- Getting around: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle & pop-up roof minivan
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) can be arranged for extra cost
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1-2:Rhino Valley LodgeMid-range lodge located inside Tsavo West NP (All meals included)
- Day 3-4:Kibo CampsiteMid-range tented camp located just outside Amboseli NP (All meals included)
- Day 5:Naivasha Sopa LodgeMid-range lodge located in or near Lake Naivasha (All meals included)
- Day 6-7:Osero Lodge MaraMid-range lodge located just outside Masai Mara NR (All meals included)
- Day 8:End of tour (no accommodation)Lunch included
- This tour is offered by Travel For Change Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.