This classic, very popular, self-drive safari takes you through premium African wilderness areas, almost guaranteeing unparalleled wildlife encounters. Start with luxury lodging next to the Vic Falls in Zambia, on to camping in the heart of the African wilderness. Round your trip off on a private island in the spectacular Okavango Delta, Botswana. We will meet you and deliver your fully equipped 4x4 at Livingstone, Zambia or in Maun, Botswana depending on your flight preferences. Africa awaits.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 0 passengers per vehicle on this small group tour.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Avani Victoria Falls Resort Luxury hotel in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Day 1: Meals at Own Expense
Day 2: Breakfast Included
3Budget camping Just outside Chobe NP (Botswana)Breakfast Included
4Budget camping Outside Chobe NP (Botswana)Meals at Own Expense
5Thobolos Bush Lodge Budget lodgeMeals at Own Expense
6-7Budget camping Inside Savuti (Botswana)Meals at Own Expense
8-9Budget camping Bordering Khwai (Botswana) without fencesMeals at Own Expense
10-11Xobega Private Island Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Okavango Delta (Botswana)Day 10: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 11: All Meals Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Fleet Foot Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Fleet Foot Safaris.