The Etosha National Park is one of the greatest wildlife sanctuaries in Namibia, characterized by a salt pan so large it can be seen from space. The abundant wildlife, including most of the Big 5, that stream to watering holes makes for a fantastic game viewing experience. With its mild weather, game drives, bird watching, excursions, visits to historical sites, Etosha National Park has it all. You will also visit a private game reserve, Swakopmund and Sossusvlei.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and chalets.
Drive a vehicle yourself and travel without a tour guide. Rental vehicle is included.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Okaukuejo Camp Mid-range chalet inside Etosha NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
3Etosha Heights Safarihoek Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Etosha NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
4-5The Stiltz Mid-range lodge in or near SwakopmundBreakfast Included
6-7Sossusvlei Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Namib-Naukluft NP without fencesBreakfast & Dinner Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ker & Downey Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ker & Downey Africa.