Enjoy 5days/4 nights of safari, We will first start with visiting Lake Manyara, home of pink-hued flamingos, pelicans, cormorants and storks. Then to Serengeti National Park for 2nights. This tour can be custom made to follow the wildebeest migration depending on the month and where they will be. Wind up your safari with a tour of Ngorongoro Crater for 1night, which protects the Olduvai Gorge which was instrumental in furthering the understanding of early human evolution.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Burudika Manyara Lodge Budget lodge just outside Lake Manyara NPAll Meals Included
2-3Serengeti Heritage Luxury Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Central SerengetiAll Meals Included
4Tloma Mountain Lodge Mid-range tented camp just outside NgorongoroLunch & Dinner Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Travel For Change Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.