This safari takes you to the top park in Kenya. Enjoy the scenic view and amazing wildlife in Nakuru National Park where you can even see back/ white rhinos. Witness the 8th wonder of the world - the Wildebeest Migration in Masai Mara. Relax in the beauty of lake Naivasha while eagles hunt in the lake and hippos graze on the shore. Admire the magnificent beauty Amboseli and see herds of elephants in front of the majestic Kilimanjaro as well as lions, giraffes, buffaloes and many more.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge Luxury lodge inside Lake Nakuru NPLunch & Dinner Included
2-3Masai Mara Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
4Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort Mid-range hotel in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
5Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Serene East Africa Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Serene East Africa Safaris.