Namibia – one of the less densely populated countries in the world – attracts huge spaces of sand and rocky deserts and endless plains covered with bush. This huge country the size of France and Britain combined, with a population only 1.6 million people. Itinerary: Windhoek - Namib Naukluft Park - Sossusvlei - Sesriem Canyon - Walvis Bay - Swakopmund - Skeleton Coast - Twyfelfontein - Himbas - Etosha - Windhoek.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and chalets.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 8 years
The minimum age for this tour is 8 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Weltevrede Guest Farm Mid-range lodge in or near Sesriem CanyonBreakfast & Dinner Included
2Atlantic Villa Mid-range lodge in or near SwakopmundBreakfast Included
3Igowati Mid-range lodge in or near KhorixasBreakfast Included
4Okaukuejo Camp Mid-range chalet inside Etosha NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
5Etosha Village Mid-range lodge just outside Etosha NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Dinner Included
- This tour is offered by Safpol Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.