African safaris is an area that we have been specialising in the longest, the roots of our company are based on the organisation of holidays in this unique corner, which is South Africa. This tour takes you to Kruger National Park, Victoria Falls, and you have the option of going to Chobe National Park in Botswana. You will also see the cities of Cape Town, Johannesburg and Pretoria.
This mid-range tour uses hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 8 years
The minimum age for this tour is 8 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Stayeasy Century City Mid-range hotel in or near Cape Town (South Africa)Day 1: Meals at Own Expense
Day 2-3: Breakfast Included
4-5Pine Lake Inn Mid-range hotel in or near White River (South Africa)Breakfast & Dinner Included
6Misty Hills Country Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Johannesburg (South Africa)Breakfast Included
7Holiday Inn Johannesburg Airport Mid-range hotel in or near Johannesburg (South Africa)Breakfast Included
8-9Rainbow Hotel Victoria Falls Mid-range hotel in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast & Dinner Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Safpol Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.