Experience the highlight and contrast of Madagascar by exploring the dry western and the eastern humid and rainy forest. Start with Morondava with its baobabs, its semi-dry tropical forest, the Tsingy de Bemaraha National park, a world heritage and end the tours with the humid wet landscape of the east with its tropical rainforest of Andasibe National Park: its rich and unique wildlife with different species of lemurs, chameleons, and multitude of reptiles.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Gassy Coutry House Mid-range hotel in or near AntananarivoMeals at Own Expense
2Les Chambres Du Voyageur Mid-range bungalow in or near AntsirabeBreakfast Included
3Princesse Du Tsiribihina Budget lodge in or near the parkBreakfast Included
4Kirindy Forest Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside KirindyBreakfast Included
5Olympe Du Bemaraha Mid-range hotel in or near BekopakaBreakfast Included
6Olympe Du Bemaraha Mid-range hotel just outside Tsingy De BemarahaBreakfast Included
7Chez Maggie Mid-range hotel in or near Allee Des BaobabsBreakfast Included
8Les Chambres Du Voyageur Mid-range bungalow in or near AntsirabeBreakfast Included
9-10Feon'Ny Ala Mid-range lodge inside Andasibe-MantadiaBreakfast Included
11Bois Vert Mid-range hotel in or near AntananarivoBreakfast Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Safpol Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.