Madagascar is a place rather for those who are ready for an adventure, not sunbathing. A diverse climate and vegetation of extraordinary natural rain forest in coastal areas, dry climate in the central part of the rock formations, several species of baobab trees, the unique landscape, 108 species of birds, 32 species of lemurs, a few hundred species of chameleons, among them the giant of up to 50 inches long, this one - of - a - kind wonders that you can see there.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Gassy Coutry House Mid-range hotel in or near AntananarivoMeals at Own Expense
2Les Chambres Du Voyageur Mid-range bungalow in or near the parkBreakfast Included
3Princesse Du Tsiribihina Budget lodge in or near the parkBreakfast Included
4Kirindy Forest Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside KirindyBreakfast Included
5-6Olympe Du Bemaraha Mid-range hotel just outside the parkBreakfast Included
7Chez Maggie Mid-range hotelBreakfast Included
8Les Chambres Du Voyageur Mid-range bungalowBreakfast Included
9-10Feon'Ny Ala Mid-range lodge inside Andasibe-MantadiaBreakfast Included
11Bois Vert Mid-range hotel in or near AntananarivoBreakfast Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Safpol Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.