This 3 night adventure begins with the train’s departure from Rovos Rail Station in Pretoria. It then winds its way south through Johannesburg travelling west alongside the Magaliesberg Mountains. The train travels north the following day through Botswana’s capital, Gaborone continues to the Zimbabwean border. The next day the train passes through Hwange National Park After a service stop at Thompsons Junction, the sojourn ends at the incomparable Victoria Falls on the mighty Zambezi River.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can depart any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Rovos Rail Luxury train suite in or near Mahikeng (South Africa)All Meals Included
2Rovos Rail Luxury train suite in or near Bulawayo (Zimbabwe)All Meals Included
3Rovos Rail Luxury train suiteAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Safarihub, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Safarihub.