South Africa is well-known as one of the world’s best destinations for guided tours and safaris. The area is vast, and there are so many diverse attractions that you can get the most out of your holiday by having access to professional and trusted advice, itinerary design, planning, logistics, and expert guidance.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Outlook Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near JohannesburgBreakfast Included
2-4Skukuza Rest Camp Mid-range chalet inside Kruger NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
5-6Lagoon Beach Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Cape TownBreakfast Included
7Storms River National Park Mid-range chalet in or near Cape AgulhasBreakfast & Dinner Included
8Redford House Mid-range chalet inside Tsitsikamma NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
9-10Addo National Park Rest Camp Mid-range chalet inside Addo Elephant NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
11Die Oude Meul Mid-range guest house in or near OudtshoornBreakfast & Dinner Included
12-13Lagoon Beach Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Cape TownBreakfast Included
14End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kruger Park Travel , not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kruger Park Travel .