14-Day Kruger Park, Garden Route, and Cape Town Tour
$2,611 to $2,872 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Must be paid in South African Rand (ZAR). Disclaimer
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
South Africa is well-known as one of the world’s best destinations for guided tours and safaris. The area is vast, and there are so many diverse attractions that you can get the most out of your holiday by having access to professional and trusted advice, itinerary design, planning, logistics, and expert guidance.
Things To Consider
PrivateThe tour is run for you exclusively *
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can book this tour
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 1 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to South Africa
- This tour starts in Johannesburg (South Africa) & ends in Cape Town (South Africa) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Johannesburg (City), Kruger NP, Cape Town (City), Cape Agulhas (Highlight), Tsitsikamma NP (Garden Route), Addo Elephant NP (Eastern Cape Parks) & Oudtshoorn(Garden Route)
- Activities: game drives, evening/night game drives & beach time
- Game drives: open-sided 4x4 vehicle
- Getting around: open-sided 4x4 vehicle, minivan, bus & air transfer
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1:Outlook LodgeMid-range lodge located in or near Johannesburg (Breakfast included)
- Day 2-4:Skukuza Rest CampMid-range chalet located inside Kruger NP (Breakfast & dinner included)
- Day 5-6:Lagoon Beach HotelMid-range hotel located in or near Cape Town (Breakfast included)
- Day 7:Storms River National ParkMid-range chalet located in or near Cape Agulhas (Breakfast & dinner included)
- Day 8:Redford HouseMid-range chalet located inside Tsitsikamma NP (Breakfast & dinner included)
- Day 9-10:Addo National Park Rest CampMid-range chalet located inside Addo Elephant NP (Breakfast & dinner included)
- Day 11:Die Oude MeulMid-range guest house located in or near Oudtshoorn (Breakfast & dinner included)
- Day 12-13:Lagoon Beach HotelMid-range hotel located in or near Cape Town (Breakfast included)
- Day 14:End of tour (no accommodation)Breakfast included
- This tour is offered by Kruger Park Travel , not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kruger Park Travel .