You will take in the great highlights of Southern Africa such as a Soweto Township Tour, the world famous Kruger National Park, the majestic Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe, and the splendor of the Western Cape. You will also enjoy a leisurely stay in Africa’s most beautiful city, Cape Town.
This mid-range tour uses guest houses and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Manyeleti Main Camp Mid-range chalet bordering Manyeleti GR (Greater Kruger, South Africa) without fencesAll Meals Included
3Outlook Lodge Mid-range guest house in or near Johannesburg (South Africa)Breakfast & Dinner Included
4-5The Kingdom Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast Included
6-9The Commodore Hotel Luxury hotel in or near Cape Town (South Africa)Breakfast Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kruger Park Travel , not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kruger Park Travel .