You will take in the great highlights of Southern Africa such as a Soweto Township Tour, the world famous Kruger National Park, the majestic Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe, and the splendor of the Western Cape. You will also enjoy a leisurely stay in Africa’s most beautiful city, Cape Town.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3The Kingdom Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Day 1-2: Breakfast Included
Day 3: All Meals Included
4Outlook Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Johannesburg (South Africa)Breakfast Included
5-6Pretoriuskop Rest Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Kruger NP (South Africa)Breakfast & Dinner Included
7-9Dunkley House Luxury guest house in or near Cape Town (South Africa)Breakfast Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kruger Park Travel , not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kruger Park Travel .