Our three day Sossusvlei tour has been designed to give you a quick snapshot of Namibia’s iconic landscapes. You’ll visit the world’s highest sand dunes, and step foot in the world’s oldest desert at Sesriem & Sossusvlei. Enjoy this popular places in comfort and style.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps.
Large group tour
This tour will be shared with other interested travelers. Max 14 people per vehicle.
This tour starts on fixed start dates only.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum for this tour is 12 years.
- 23 Apr 2019
- 30 Apr 2019
- 07 May 2019
- 14 May 2019
- 21 May 2019
- 28 May 2019
- 04 Jun 2019
- 11 Jun 2019
- 18 Jun 2019
- 25 Jun 2019
- 02 Jul 2019
- 09 Jul 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Sesriem Camp Mid-range tented camp in or near SesriemLunch Included
2Sesriem Camp Mid-range tented camp in or near Sossusvlei (Namib-Naukluft NP)All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Golden Dune Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.