Our three day Sossusvlei tour has been designed to give you a quick snapshot of Namibia’s iconic landscapes. You’ll visit the world’s highest sand dunes, and step foot in the world’s oldest desert at Sesriem & Sossusvlei. Enjoy this popular places in comfort and style.
Things to Consider
Large group tour
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 14 passengers per vehicle on this large group tour.
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- 18 Dec 2018
- 25 Dec 2018
- 01 Jan 2019
- 08 Jan 2019
- 15 Jan 2019
- 22 Jan 2019
- 29 Jan 2019
- 05 Feb 2019
- 12 Feb 2019
- 19 Feb 2019
- 26 Feb 2019
- 05 Mar 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Sesriem Camp Mid-range tented camp in or near SesriemLunch Included
2Sesriem Camp Mid-range tented camp in or near SossusvleiAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Golden Dune Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.