Zimbabwe owes its fame mainly to Victoria Falls and national parks with the legendary animal populations. The main attraction here is the phenomenon of almost two kilometer long Victoria Falls, discovered in 1855 by the famous British traveler, David Livingstone. Victoria Falls offers variety of different activities, one of the most popular attractions is Day trip to Botswana to visit Chobe Park (always a hit! ) or the white water rafting over the gorges of mighty Zambezi below the falls.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Rainbow Hotel Victoria Falls Mid-range hotel in or near Victoria FallsDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: Breakfast & Dinner Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Safpol Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.