Zimbabwe owes its fame mainly to Victoria Falls and national parks with the legendary animal populations. The main attraction here is the phenomenon of almost two kilometer long Victoria Falls, discovered in 1855 by the famous British traveler, David Livingstone. Victoria Falls offers variety of different activities, one of the most popular attractions is Day trip to Botswana to visit Chobe Park (always a hit! ) or the white water rafting over the gorges of mighty Zambezi below the falls.
This mid-range tour uses hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 8 years
The minimum age for this tour is 8 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Rainbow Hotel Victoria Falls Mid-range hotel in or near Victoria FallsDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: Breakfast & Dinner Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Safpol Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.