An incredible tour of Uganda and Rwanda that will bring to you the Pearl of Africa at a glance and the Land of a thousand hills. Unfolding the beautiful scenery and the rolling hills below the Mountains of the Moon not leaving the primate life Uganda conserves on to Rwanda with its incomparable culture.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Airport Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near Entebbe (Uganda)All Meals Included
2-3Fort Murchison Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Murchison Falls NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
4Kibale Forest Camp Mid-range lodge bordering Kibale NP (Uganda) without fencesAll Meals Included
5-6Simba Safari Camp Mid-range lodge bordering Queen Elizabeth NP (Uganda) without fencesAll Meals Included
7-8Rushaga Gorilla Camp Mid-range lodge bordering Bwindi Impenetrable NP (Uganda) without fencesAll Meals Included
9Hotel Muhabura Mid-range hotel in or near Gisenyi (Rwanda)All Meals Included
10Lake Kivu Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Lake Kivu (Rwanda)All Meals Included
11Chez Lando Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Kigali (Rwanda)All Meals Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Range Land Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Range Land Safaris Uganda.