The epic 5 days Kenyan safari will take you to the famous Maasai Mara Reserve home of the Big Five and home of the 7h wonder of the world. Proceed to Nakuru and Naivasha through the Spectacular Great Rift Valley to see the pink flamingoes and also have a feel of the Naivasha Hells gate park.
This budget tour uses tented camps and hotels.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 7 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum age for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Lenchada Tourist Camp Budget tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
3Lanet Matfam Resort Budget hotel in or near NakuruAll Meals Included
4Taphe Guest Resort Budget hotel in or near NaivashaAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Bison Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Bison Safaris.