Explore two of Zambia's premier wildlife destinations; the South Luangwa and the Lower Zambezi National Parks by Normal Carr. Combine walking and driving safaris in these two magnificent National Parks with the optional extra activities of canoeing and tiger fishing on the Zambezi River.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can depart any day
Can't be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Chinzombo Mid-range tented camp inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
4-6Chongwe River House Mid-range chalet inside Lower Zambezi NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Cross Country Air Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Cross Country Air Safaris.