13-Day Lion, Chimpanzee & Gorilla Safari
$3,150 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
This tour covers the western part of Uganda and gives you the chance to experience chimpanzees, gorillas and breathtaking game drives in this country’s various national parks. During this tour you will visit some incredibly unique places and bring home precious memories.
Things To Consider
PrivateThe tour is run for you exclusively
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can book this tour
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 16 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Uganda
- This tour starts and ends in Entebbe (Uganda) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Entebbe (City), Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary (Rhino Sanctuary), Murchison Falls NP, Hoima (Town), Kibale NP, Queen Elizabeth NP, Bwindi NP, Lake Mburo NP & Entebbe Airport
- Activities: game drives, gorilla tracking, chimpanzee tracking & boat trip
- Game drives: pop-up roof minivan
- Getting around: pop-up roof minivan
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1:Lake Victoria ViewMid-range guest house located in or near Entebbe (All meals included)
- Day 2:Murchison River LodgeMid-range lodge located in or near Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary (All meals included)
- Day 3:Murchison River LodgeMid-range lodge located just outside Murchison Falls NP (All meals included)
- Day 4:KontikiMid-range hotel located in or near Hoima (All meals included)
- Day 5-6:Kibale Forest CampMid-range lodge bordering Kibale NP without fences (All meals included)
- Day 7:Bush LodgeMid-range lodge located just outside Queen Elizabeth NP (All meals included)
- Day 8:Bush LodgeMid-range tented camp located just outside Queen Elizabeth NP (All meals included)
- Day 9:Rushaga Gorilla CampMid-range lodge bordering Bwindi NP without fences (All meals included)
- Day 10:Rushaga Gorilla CampMid-range tented camp bordering Bwindi NP without fences (All meals included)
- Day 11:Rushaga Gorilla CampMid-range lodge bordering Bwindi NP without fences (All meals included)
- Day 12:Rwakobo RockMid-range lodge bordering Lake Mburo NP without fences (All meals included)
- Day 13:End of tour (no accommodation)All meals included
- This tour is offered by Bella Africa safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Bella Africa safaris.