The Botswana Focus Safari is a great introduction to Botswana featuring diverse habitats and landscapes. You visit the iconic town of Victoria Falls and the game rich Chobe River area and continue on to explore contrasting sides of the Okavango Delta - including a game rich land based camp and a stunningly beautiful water based camp. Enjoy the wide range of activities Botswana can offer on safari, such as a Chobe River cruise, traditional mokoro excursion, boat cruise, game drives and walks.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Ilala Lodge Mid-range hotel in or near Victoria FallsBreakfast Included
3-4Chobe Elephant Camp Mid-range chalet bordering Chobe NP without fencesAll Meals Included
5-6Khwai Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp bordering Kwai Community Area without fencesAll Meals Included
7-8Pelo Camp Mid-range tented camp bordering Okavango Delta without fencesAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Safari Specialists, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Safari Specialists.