9-Day Botswana Focus Safari mid Range
$3,660 to $4,715 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
The Botswana Focus Safari is a great introduction to Botswana featuring diverse habitats and landscapes. You visit the iconic town of Victoria Falls and the game rich Chobe River area and continue on to explore contrasting sides of the Okavango Delta - including a game rich land based camp and a stunningly beautiful water based camp. Enjoy the wide range of activities Botswana can offer on safari, such as a Chobe River cruise, traditional mokoro excursion, boat cruise, game drives and walks.
Things To Consider
PrivateThe tour is run for you exclusively *
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can book this tour
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 13 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Botswana & Zimbabwe
- This tour starts in Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) & ends in Maun (Botswana) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Victoria Falls(Highlight), Chobe NP, Kwai Community Area & Okavango Delta
- Activities: game drives, evening/night game drives, walking safaris (with an armed guide), canoe/mokoro safaris & boat trip
- Game drives: open-sided 4x4 vehicle
- Getting around: open-sided 4x4 vehicle, minivan, boat & air transfer
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1-2:Ilala LodgeMid-range hotel located in or near Victoria Falls (Breakfast included)
- Day 3-4:Chobe Elephant CampMid-range chalet bordering Chobe NP without fences (All meals included)
- Day 5-6:Khwai Tented CampMid-range tented camp bordering Kwai Community Area without fences (All meals included)
- Day 7-8:Pelo CampMid-range tented camp bordering Okavango Delta without fences (All meals included)
- Day 9:End of tour (no accommodation)Breakfast included
- This tour is offered by Safari Specialists, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Safari Specialists.