Reviews

Nuno Malho   –
Angola AO
Visited: July 2017 Reviewed: Aug 12, 2017

Email Nuno Malho  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Monitoring at 100%, Excellent organization.

Namibia itself is very beautiful, however traveling through an unknown country was only possible thanks to Dunas Safari. From the material provided (mobile, gps, glacier) to accompaniment, we had an exemplary organization. The chosen places have left us extremely happy to visit them, there was the feeling of being a short time and we can not take advantage of this wonderful country.
A special thanks to Sylvia for all attention and in general to the Dunas Safaris team. We hope to contact you again. Nuno and Nicole

Elsa Francisco   –
Visited: May 2017 Reviewed: Jul 27, 2017

Email Elsa Francisco  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Organization

They were very nice in preparing the trip. They made a program according to my wishes
On arrival I had everything prepared, nothing was forgotten, a good service
I loved visiting Namibia, although traveling alone, had some fear, but everything went according to planned.

Juan   –
Argentina AR
Visited: January 2017 Reviewed: Jun 27, 2017

Email Juan  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

Simply Perfect. An excelent company

Simply perfect. I will Travel with them again in other african countries. Namibia is incredible

Michael H.   –
Germany DE
Visited: July 2017 Reviewed: Jun 14, 2017

Email Michael H.  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

More experiance with Dunas Safari

I have had the possiblity to join and experiance again the professionell Organisation Team at Dunas Safari.
The complete trip, starting with the car, the different lodges and adventure tours was organized by Dunas and I have to say that it was again very precise and perfectly organized. I was treated very good and all my questions had been answered promptly and if problems occured I got help immediately.
If I would have to mention something special I would recommend to visit the new Lodge La Rochelle. A wonderfull spot with fantastic food and good service. Please book the bush dinner, unforgettable! Thanks to Pedro on site, well done!
Finally again I am looking forward to see this impressive country again and Dunas Safari, with Pedro, Janine, Ivo and the team made this trip just outstanding. Thank you Dunas

José   –
Visited: May 2017 Reviewed: May 28, 2017

Email José  |  65+ years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

A very good experience in Southern África

We receave good information about all the trip and the places we visit. The lodges were according to what was expected, except the "Zebra River Lodge", a place to forget. Most of the locals we visit exced ours expectation. Clife, our guide, is a very kind and profissional guy.

Ana   –
Visited: May 2016 Reviewed: May 22, 2017

Email Ana  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Dunas Safari provide us an excellent experience in Namibia. Highly recommended!

Excellent in terms of assistance with tips when planning the trip to Namibia. Overall service was very good, since the places we went, the vehicle provided to us and all proposed itineraries.
I strongly recommend using Dunas Safari when travelling to Namíbia. They are experts and really know what they are doing.

Paulo Branco   –
Visited: May 2017 Reviewed: May 17, 2017

Email Paulo Branco  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

It was excellent

The employees I spoke with from Dunas Safari were excellent in communication, looking for solutions that I liked.
Was quite well treated!

Thank you so much.

Joana   –
Visited: October 2016 Reviewed: May 16, 2017

Email Joana  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Amazing experience

Dunas Safari helped us first at distance on how to chose the best itinerary and accommodations. Then in Namibia with their well equipped car, attentive personnel and useful insights.

Alexandre Garcia   –
Spain ES
Visited: March 2017 Reviewed: May 3, 2017

Email Alexandre Garcia  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Dunas Safaria made possible our dream to enjoy a great experience in Africa!

The communication and the advice was great. I really lived an experience. Dunas Safari organized a great trip for me and my girlfriend, we always felt saved and we had just to enjoy such dream that come to reality. Even they fixed any problem or doubt that we had.
Thanks for being so good professionals!

João   –
Visited: October 2016 Reviewed: May 2, 2017

Email João  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

Dunas Safari has provided a very professional and high level service assistance

Dunas Safari has provided full availability from the budgeting phase until, ordering tour and tour assistance.
Permantely available by local (provided) mobile phone and mobile internet

5.0/5

Disclaimer

• All corporate and/or tour info is provided by Dunas Safari, not SafariBookings