Reviews

Japan JP
Visited: May 2015 Reviewed: Apr 1, 2018

Email Tina  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Safe and Excellent Safari Trip

Topiko, who was our tour guide, took great care of us during the trip! He always asked what we wanted before arranging matters. He liked to talk about Kenya with us and also interested in Japanese culture. We had a wonderful communication time! Thanks to him that we had a happy and safe trip in Kenya! We definitely want to visit Kenya again by his guiding!

Dominic   –
United Arab Emirates AE
Visited: July 2017 Reviewed: Mar 24, 2018

Email Dominic  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

My safari to the Mara was a lifetime experience with African Adventure Specialists

With the best guides ever,(Mr.Andrew and Mr.Martin.)I had an amazing Safari with African Adventure Specialists.They were very patient with us and took great initiative in explaining things to us.It was a big success as we had little time but covered so much.Thanks alot and anyone looking for a memorable and a lifetime experience, definitely I would recommend these great gentlemen.Thanks guy and can't wait me meet you later this year with my Dubai friends for another Safari.

Jean Pierre   –
Visited: January 2021 Reviewed: Mar 14, 2021

Email Jean Pierre  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

DETAILED PLANNERS

I loved the way the African Adventure Specialists took time to plan our travel while taking us through every process in a detailed manner. The fact that they were very sensitive in regards to Covid-19 protocols was an additional plus on their end. Our experience in Africa, being the first time was made easier and more interesting thanks to AAS. Worth a five star from me.

Carla, Milton and Teruco   –
Brazil BR
Visited: August 2018 Reviewed: Sep 30, 2018

Email Carla, Milton and Teruco  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Very good quality service

The safari trip was a great experience for all of us (party of three). Our driver-guide (David) was always available, in a good mood and on time. Besides he kept the car clean and organized, answered all our questions and when he did not know, he researched and provided the answers later on. David had good knowledge regarding the national parks we visited (Masai Mara National Reserve, Nakuru National Park and Amboseli National Park) and its fauna and flora. He also had a book in the car (on Kenya's wildlife) on which he would check upon to give us precise information. David had good driving skills.
Two of the company's Nairobi staff (Martin and Andrew) welcomed us at the hotel and were very kind. Martin gave us a briefing of the trip and answered all our questions.
The company's staff whom we met were always worried with our well being throughout the whole trip.
We definitely recommend African Adventure Specialists!

George   –
Tanzania TZ
Visited: June 2018 Reviewed: Jun 29, 2018

Email George  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

An unforgettable experience complemented with the best and professional staff you can ever find!!

Everything from the first call and email was well attended and responded to and in time. we were offered a variety of option until we found the perfect safari for me and my wife. Our guide was knowledgeable, entertaining and informative and we really loved our time together. the accommodations that Martin our correspondent recommended went above and beyond our expectations. I would recommend African Adventure Specialists to anyone wishing to travel to Kenya and East Africa in general. Keep up the good work the specialists team.

Kirk Abraham   –
United Arab Emirates AE
Visited: March 2018 Reviewed: Apr 6, 2018

Email Kirk Abraham  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

The most valuable, trustworthy, helpful and caring team of experts in the industry.

African Adventure team members Andrew and Martin went out of their way to make sure that our holiday in Kenya was amazing. Their personalized service was excellent and their face to face welcome was exceptional. Everything was laid out in front of us and everything was explained to us in detail. Our tour/safari guide Mulei was an amazing person who was an expert and was also kind and very helpful. We highly recommend African Adventure for your next visit to Kenya.

Rossy de Palma   –
Spain ES
Visited: March 2018 Reviewed: Apr 2, 2018

Email Rossy de Palma  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

it was amazing best trip ever

Everything was well organasied, perfect service , everything on time, all the people very kind and helpful and always caring and happy. The safari itself was amazing, funny and very magical experience , we had had a wonderful time , we experience and very strong connection with nature , was awesome to see the animals , the beautiful landscapes , was beautiful, good weather raining or not, everything was beauty and beyond , visiting one of the Massai village was unforgettable, and spend time with them singing and dancing, admiring their exquisite handcraft and learning about their culture was memorable too .
we'll never forget this trip and we are truly thankful

Asante Sana

Nessa   –
Visited: December 2015 Reviewed: Apr 1, 2018

Email Nessa  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Incredibly efficient and intuitive in understanding my needs and desires in my trip

It is difficult to find a professional company with which to travel. However, this company is both professional and accommodating. They not only assist with travel but also include insight into cultural and wildlife opportunities in need of assistance. I will always use this company when booking my trips. The owner is substantially more experienced than any tour operator I've encountered.

Agnes   –
China CN
Visited: February 2018 Reviewed: Mar 29, 2018

Email Agnes  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Amazing

I found it incredible,communication came in handy,the services provided were great and to my standard.
I enjoyed my vacation to the fullest.

Jacob   –
Visited: May 2012 Reviewed: Mar 28, 2018

Email Jacob  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

Fantastic

Our Safari was well planned and structured. From the pickup in the morning, the drive to the park and stops to the park for viewing and sightseeing. Our driver constantly communicated with us and suggested ideas based on our needs and what we hoped to accomplish. We managed to view all the animals that we wanted to see and we were accommodated at every step during the safari. Our driver/guide was easygoing and went out of his way to ensure that we were comfortable and satisfied with our game drives.

4.9/5

Disclaimer

• All corporate and/or tour info is provided by African Adventure Specialists, not SafariBookings
  • The tours offered by African Adventure Specialists are subject to their terms & conditions