Reviews

Lianna   –
United Kingdom UK
Visited: March 2020 Reviewed: Oct 22, 2020

Email Lianna  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Unforgettable cultural experience and tour

I decided only a few weeks in advance to book a tour in Ethiopia for holiday and I am so glad I found Ethio tours! Melese organised everything really well and was in communication to check on things when I was with local guides. The use of local guides is amazing and I learned so much from them. Muchaw in Lalibela was especially great and he knew a lot about the area and just about everyone in the city. It was interesting to see a mix of city and countryside in just four days. The hotels were all excellent, clean and comfortable. Gondar and Lalibela hotels also had beautiful views! Airport transfers worked well. All of the restaurants for lunch and dinner were very good and I enjoyed the traditional music and dance show in Addis. I would definitely recommend this company! My one recommendation is to put a little more detail in the daily itinerary. Thank you!

Mary Allard   –
Visited: January 2020 Reviewed: Oct 22, 2020

Email Mary Allard  |  65+ years of age

Reliable and efficient, Ethio Tours provided knowledgeable guides and safe drivers.

The weeklong tour satisfied expectations of a safe and interesting experience in exploring northern Ethiopia. Communications with the tour operator, Melese Aychew, were timely and all arrivals and departures, accommodations, and day tours were met and delivered as promised.

Reply from Ethio Tours
Reply from Ethio Tours
Posted on Oct 22, 2020

Dear marry , We would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. Our team of Local professionals is dedicated to providing excellent service. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. We want every experience to be “five stars”! Glad to hear you love your safari holidays in Ethiopia. Respectfully, Melese, Tour Director & GM

5.0/5