User Reviews – Namib-Naukluft NP

Location is excellent

Beautiful dunes

A Drive on the Wild Side

The Namib-Naukluft National Park is one of the most impressive places I've visited in a life full of travel. The wildlife, the stunning desert scapes and dunes, the Sesriem area, Sossussvlei and The Dead Vlei, Kolmanskuppe with its houses being reclaimed by the desert, the coastline with its profusion of birdlife. Klein Aus Vista and all the accommodation we stayed at was comfortable and even more than that, incredibly beautiful. I didn't expect its wild beauty. My guide brought us expertly to what we had come to experience.

The desert scenery is stark and beautiful—very few critters to be seen due to conditions, but some interesting lizards and beetles made an appearance.

So so beautiful! Amazing!

We loved our trip to the Sossuvlei Desert. It is a unic place with scenic views and a good energy. It seams that Namibia is still evoluing in the tourst business. I think that the service given on the trip is too expensive for what they offer, but it is still worth. I would do it again.

A lovely unique place

The Sossusvlei with its dunes was simply beautiful. We had an opportunity to climb one of the dunes (it wasn't easy at all), but the experience we got is valuable.

Sublime dunes