- Office In:
- 5-10 employees (Founded in 2000)
- Member Of:
- Kruger Lowveld & Go Limpopo
- Tour Types:
- Custom mid-range tours that can start every day
- Price Range:
- $118 to $384 ppper person per day (USD, excl. int'l flights)
Average User Rating
- 5 star 15
- 4 star 0
- 3 star 0
- 2 star 0
- 1 star 0
Email Leanne Horobin | 20-35 years of age | Experience level: 2-5 safaris
Had the most fantastic experience at nDzuti safari camp last week. Bruce and Judy couldn't have been more welcoming, even the herd of elephants arrived at the waterhole near our tent to say hello when we arrived. Troy, their son, was an amazing guide and found the elusive leopard and rhinos for us, as well as ellies, lions, hippo, giraffe, buffalo and many other animals! The food was outstanding and the sundowners at the end of a game drive went down a treat! We loved the rustic feel of the unfenced camp and the outdoor showers made it all feel very authentic and wild. We'll definitely be back soon!
Email Kathryn | 20-35 years of age | Experience level: first safari
Wildlife Encounters gave me the best experience I could have asked for.
I had an absolutely incredible time at nDzuti Bushcamp for so many reasons.
1) The Safari: because the bushcamp is in a quieter area of the reserve you can drive for hours without seeing another vehicle. It gives you a real sense of a private drive experience. The guides are absolute experts and had so much information to share. I was lucky enough to see 4 out of the big 5, as well as many other incredible animals on my 2-night stay.
2) The accommodation: with the verandas of the tents looking out at the watering hole, I was able to see so much wildlife just while chilling at the camp. Elephants, wild dogs, baboons and warthogs were just some of the animals that I saw from my tent. The tents themselves are also spacious, clean and have super comfy beds. Each tent also has its own ensuite bathroom where you can shower under the canopy of trees. For me this really added to the magic of the experience.
3) The food: Every meal I had at nDzuti was absolutely delicious and very filling.
4) The people: Judy and Bruce were lovely hosts and Sabre was an excellent guide. Although I happened to be the only guest at the camp at the time, I never felt lonely. They really made me feel welcome and I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know them. Additionally, all the on-site staff were very friendly and helpful.
Overall I would definitely recommend a stay at nDzuti Bushcamp. I hope to be back soon!
Email Max Landrey | 20-35 years of age | Experience level: over 5 safaris
Saw everything in our short stay, great sightings, very professionally conducted game drives. Excellent food and very nice accommodation.
Email Debbie | 20-35 years of age | Experience level: 2-5 safaris
I stayed 3 nights at Ndzuti Safaricamp and I just loved it! The accommodation is so special, because there is no fence around the camp. I could watch elephants, giraffs, antilopes, warthogs and baboons drinking at the water holes while I was sitting in front of my tent. You really feel that Judy and Bruce run this camp with passion and so much experience, you learn so much when you just talk with them! Judy, Troy and Sydney did a fantastic job at the game drives, Sydney spottet so many animals, it was amazing! Troy can tell you everything about the animals and even though I had a scary moment with an elephant, I felt safe with them, because they knew, it wasn't dangerous. Oh and the food was amazing, too! I just want to say thank you and would definitely recommend this place! I'll come back, that's for sure!
Email Larissa | 20-35 years of age | Experience level: first safari
We had the most amazing time at nDzuti with Wildlife Encounters. Seriously, do not go anywhere else! We were out at the bush camp and loved it. It felt like an extremely authentic experience. The waterhole is very near the tents and you can often see animals stopping by. The tents were sturdy, roomy, and the beds very comfortable. It was nice having a shower and a toilet right outside the tent. The food was absolutely incredible during our stay. The safari itself was a dream come true. We were able to see evidence of all big 5, with plenty of viewings of elephants, lions, and so many other amazing creatures. Our guide Justin was exactly who you would want for the experience. He is extremely knowledgable and provided top notch service. The camp is intimate and we were able to get to know other guests during our stay. Can’t recommend them enough!
Email Jolynn | 35-50 years of age | Experience level: first safari
My time at little nDzuti with Bruce and Judy was the most memorable adventure! Their bush camp completely exceeded all expectations. I was blown away by their hospitality, enthusiasm, and Safari expertise.
Camp was simple and beautiful, completely engulfed in nature with no fenses. My tent and outdoor shower were perfectly gorgeous.
Every day was a new experience - from a full day at Kruger National Park, to an invigorating "Ferrari" Safari with Jesse and Sydney (tracking down elusive African Wild Dogs and Lions who made a fresh kill), to a more relaxed bush drive with Sabre (explaining intricate details of the ecosystems). The knowledge of their guides was outstanding.
It was so wonderful to sit and watch warthogs run through camp in the morning, laugh at the elephants pushing boundaries during the day, chatting with Judy and Bruce over a gorgeous dinner in the evening, and hearing the lions roar from my bed each night.
11/10 can't wait to return!
Email Matic Krajnc | 20-35 years of age | Experience level: first safari
Awesome stay and experience
We spent 4 nights at little ndzuti camp everything was amazing. Accommodation, food, camp, game drives and the hosts. We were able to see a lot of wild life, specially lions that we saw every day. The hospitality in the camp was on next level, really above any expectations. Beeing there feels like living in a luxury resort (with no fence). And that makes the camp really uniqe, as we had elephants and warthogs running around the camp all the time. Would recommend to anyone, and we’re looking forward to come back and experience it all over again! :) Bruce, Judy, Sabre and Sydney thank you for everything, you’re the best!
Email Charlotte | 35-50 years of age | Experience level: 2-5 safaris
It was wonderful to experience the African bush with such knowledgeable and passionate people. All the staff from the guides to the chef were so welcoming and friendly. The tented accommodation is comfortable while still feeling a little wild. I loved the open air bathrooms and being able to hear the animals from your tent at night. If you're looking for a down-to-earth, authentic bush experience, then you've come to the right place! Thank you Bruce, Judy and team.
Email John | 50-65 years of age | Experience level: first safari
Authentic, original, real
A really authentic, old school feel safari. Exceptional service, clean and great food. You really leave feeling like family
Bruce and Judy Meeser are the doyens of the safaris industry...fantastic experience thanks
The experience booked with wildlife encounters was superb...right from making the reservation to the 3 night safari Bruce and Judy and team gave us a seamless experience. Great game viewing and wonderful hospitality throughout. Thee experience surpassed all my expectations.
Average User Rating
- 5 star 15
- 4 star 0
- 3 star 0
- 2 star 0
- 1 star 0
- All corporate and/or tour info is provided by Wildlife Encounters, not SafariBookings
- The tours offered by Wildlife Encounters are subject to their terms & conditions